If you require multiple resources for your session read about the Resource Type & Availability Guide first. Highly recommended for rental/shuttle businesses with multiple vehicles to manage!
1. Click on your Inventory, then click My Resources
2. Click on New Resource
New Resource Navigation
1. Enter a Name and a select Type (if you plan to use multiple resources view the Resource Type & Availability Guide.)
2. This resource has limited availability Should be ticked so you can get a limit for your resource. The only time it shouldn't be ticked is when you're creating a resource user, which is used for staff rostering purposes.
3. Availability should be the availability limit of your resource.
4. Availability can be shared between products and sessions
Enable this if you want to allow your resource to be used by multiple products at the same time.
Both these tours overlap in time and share the same 20 seater bus, one tour has 7 booked.
As you can see their availability match.
Disable this if you don't want other products to have availability once a product using the resource has been booked.
5. Availability can be shared between bookings
Enable this if you want to allow your resource/session to take more then 1 booking.
Disable if your SESSION can only take 1 booking, regardless of how many other available resources are assigned to the session.
6. Click Create resource
Teleport to the Top ▲