Adding Agents to your Rezdy account will allow the Agent to create bookings on your behalf for the Products that you share with them.
Once you've clicked the Start button from the Get Agent Bookings menu, you'll have three OPTIONS:
OPTION 1: Add major distribution channels which are connected directly with Rezdy; such as Viator and Redballoon.
OPTION 2: Search among the thousands of Agents who have already been invited to use Rezdy
OPTION 3: Invite your own Agents which are not yet listed on Rezdy
OPTION 2: Search among the Agents that already using Rezdy,
1. Click Marketplace
2. Click Agents
3. Search for a specific Agent or choose from the list starting with the major distribution channels.
4. Alternatively, if you cannot find the Agent you're after you can send an Invite.
5. Click the Agent Name or the Profile button
Within the Agent Profile page, you can see an Overview about the Agent.
6. Click Rates
7. Click Send Your Rates
8. Select Rate: Select an existing Rate or Create New Rate
9. Click Continue
Agent Terms and Permissions: If the Agent is already active in the Marketplace, the Agent Contact Information will already be completed. Scroll to the Payment section.
- Payment Method: select Automated Payment or Manual Payment
- Payment Rules:
- Full Payment to Agent: Customer pays full amount to Agent
- Downpayment to Agent: Customer pays a deposit (basically the commission) to the Agent and then the remainder to the Supplier
- Full Payment to Supplier: Customer pays full amount to the Supplier
- No Payment tracked
- Agent Permissions:
- 1. Allows an Agent to edit Orders they have made
- 2. Allows an Agent to override your prices
- Agent (Bookmark) Code: Enter a unique Agent code.
10. Click Continue
11. Personalise your email message to the Agent
12. Click Send Agent Catalog. You can also Send yourself a test email.