Inviting your Webmaster is important when it comes to website integration. Assigning them the role of webmaster will ensure they have access to everything they require to complete the integration of Rezdy on to your website, restrict access to areas they do not require.
How to invite a new user
Note: You must be an Owner user to create and invite new users.
- Click Settings
- Click Users
- Click Invite user
- Enter the User's details
- Enter the first name (required)
- Enter the last name (required)
- Enter the email address (required). The email address will be the username and MUST be unique.
- Select the appropriate Access role:
- Webmaster: Has access to Website Integration settings and plugins.
- Additional Options:
- Order notifications: Allow Users to also receive Order notification emails (online orders only)
- Internal Order notifications: If checked, this user will receive an email notification every time a new order is manually created.
- View Company Notifications: Allow Users to view notifications
- Send and receive messages: Allow Users to send and receive messages
- Visible on company profile: Allow Users to be viewed within the Marketplace Profile
- Receive Weekly Report Emails: Allow Users to receive Weekly Report Emails
- Receive Abandoned Cart Emails: If you are using a redirection payment method like Paypal; check this box to receive emails if a Customer abandons their purchase.
- Receive Bounced Notification Emails: Tick this box to receive a bounced email notification, useful when customers enter their contact details incorrectly.
Lastly, click Invite User