How to Email a Customer Within an OrderFollow
Keep your customers well-informed, and safeguard against no-shows by sending booking confirmations, reminders and details of any pick-up times and locations.
How to send an email to a customer
- Within an Order, look to the top-right and click Email
- Select from the list of emails e.g. Payment Request:
- Send now: This will trigger the email to be sent to the main Customer contact
- Customise: This will allow you add a CC or BCC email, and also allows you to edit or add to the default email template. Click here to learn more about email template configuration.
- Simple Email: This will allow you to send a custom email.
Note: If you cannot see a "send now" option, this will be because the main customer contact is missing an email address. Click here to learn more.
After a few months of using Rezdy, I seem to have lost the "Payment Request" email that I usually send to my customers when they initially book. Is there a way to bring that email option back?
Hi John, you should definitely have the option to send a Payment Request. Keep in mind however, there are a few requirements for this option to appear in the Emails list; 1. an owing balance 2. an online payment option selected.
If you're sure you have these requirements but still unable to send a Payment Request, feel free to reach out to our Support Team by clicking here.
Article is closed for comments.