Keep your customers well-informed, and safeguard against no-shows by sending booking confirmations, reminders and details of any pick-up times and locations.
How to send an email to a customer
- Within an Order, look to the top-right and click Email
- Select from the list of emails e.g. Payment Request:
- Send now: This will trigger the email to be sent to the main Customer contact
- Customise: This will allow you add a CC or BCC email, and also allows you to edit or add to the default email template. Click here to learn more about email template configuration.
- Simple Email: This will allow you to send a custom email.
Note: If you cannot see a "send now" option, this will be because the main customer contact is missing an email address. Click here to learn more.