Announcement: We've released our Public API
Benefit: The Rezdy REST API allows you to query availability, load product details and make bookings for your own supplier account, or for suppliers who have agreed to be distributed.
Since the API is based on REST principles, it's very easy to write and test applications. You can use your browser to access URLs, and you can use pretty much any HTTP client in any programming language to interact with the API.
- REST API
- Supports XML and JSON for requests and responses
- Simple data model
- Secured by SSL and API Key
- Hosted on Amazon Web Services
APIs are designed for programmers, so if you don't speak any computer language, we have solutions that should be easier for you to use.
Rezdy provides a range of plugins for you to integrate on your website, that don't involve using our API directly.
To learn more, simply check out our plugins apps.
If you'd like to build a new service around Rezdy's software, require additional APIs or would like Rezdy to directly integrate with your company's software, get in touch with our team so we can review your project and discuss its feasability.
- Depending on your company profile, you may require either a supplier or a reseller account. They're both managed from our existing application, so create an account if you haven't done it yet.
- Once your account is created, please go to your API Integration app to generate an API key.
- Explore the documentation, build your client, and feel free to get in touch if you have any question or if you'd like to discuss the implementation of our API services.