Rezdy's users can now accept online payment with NAB Transact
As with all Rezdy payment partners, adding NAB Transact to you booking form is easy and instantly available to your customers.
- access products via website
- check cards for available funds, and whether the card has been lost or stolen
- restrict user access depending on your requirements
- review daily card transactions, plus up to 18 months' worth of data
- package with other NAB Transact services
- transact in multiple currencies
- open up Chinese market and accept (China) UnionPay cards.
More information on NAB Transact can be found here: http://www.nab.com.au/
How to set up:
* Note: You must already have a NAB Transact account setup before setting this up in Rezdy
Next, click on "Payment Gateways"
After that, click on "NAB Transact"
Next, click "Install"
After that, click "Settings"
Next, click to choose payment gateway "NAB Transact "
After that, fill in "Merchant ID" and "Password"
Next, pick which credit cards you would like to accept, and then click "Save"