The task monitor provides a single page view, allowing you to gain immediate visibility into the status of current and previous updates (and tasks) that you have performed within Rezdy.
As you perform various updates within Rezdy i.e. updating or creating a new session, updating a resource or product; you may see the following message:
This basically means the size of the update needs to be broken down into smaller batches and scheduled. The Task monitor link will take you directly to the task monitor page. You can also manually navigate there via the left side menu: Schedule > Task monitor
Once there, you'll be able to view and monitor the progress of your scheduled updates and tasks.
- Created On/At: The date and time of the update.
- Type: Shows the type of operation that has been performed e.g. updating a session, editing resource etc..
- Mode: If a series of sessions has been updated, it will show here i.e. All sessions, Following sessions.
- Product/Resource: Shows which product and/or resource is being used for this transaction/update.
- Session From: Shows the start date and time of the first session in a series being updated.
- Session To: Shows the end date and time of the first session in a series being updated.
- Status: Shows the status of the update e.g. processing, completed etc.
- Progress: Shows the progress of the update.
Frequently asked questions
Why has Rezdy decided to build a task monitor page?
- For the last 3 to 6 months, we've done a ton of behind-the-scenes updates to our system architecture. We can now breakdown updates and tasks into smaller batches, schedule and deliver them, which will drastically minimise disruptions and allow you to continue on with your day to day activities. The task monitor page was created to simply give you a view of these updates and tasks.
How many tasks will I be able to see?
- You will see a maximum of 50 tasks. Tasks older than 7 days will be removed periodically.