We are now retiring RezdyPay (v1) and moving to RezdyPay (v2).
If your account is still connected to RezdyPay (v1) on Tuesday 23 March 2021, following changes will be applied:
- Going forward, your account will be managed by Rezdy LLC rather than Rezdy Pty Ltd; and
- your account will be connected directly to Stripe rather than RezdyPay (v1).
Note: These changes will happen automatically and your ability to take payments will not be interrupted.
What will change?
- You will be directly connected to Stripe and your rates will change to Stripe retail rates. Learn more about Stripe and their pricing here.
- You will need to manage any payment disputes directly with Stripe and your customers.
- Any cards stored while connected to RezdyPay (v1) can no longer be charged after moving.
- Tax reporting will be provided directly by Stripe.