Session Utilisation report
This report provides a deeper insight in to product performance, by showing you a breakdown of session utilisation and the total booked value. Not only will this show you the success of past sessions, but also help you to plan for the future.
Important: Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST. All bookings made between these times will not show in reports until the next update cycle.
Total Seats Available vs Booked
Shows a breakdown of available seats vs booked seats, for the date range selected.
Total Booked Session Value
Shows the total gross value amount of booked seats, for the date range selected.
Shows data relevant to each session including booked and available seats, percentage of seat utilisation, and total gross value for the booked seats.
Tip: All sections can be sorted by clicking any of the headers e.g. Voucher Issued. You can download the full results by hovering over each section and click the button.
You can apply the following filters to this report:
- Booking Date: This is the date of when the booking was created, online or internally.
- Fulfilment Date: This is the date of when your guests attend (or complete) their experience with you.
- Product Name: Selecting one or more products from the list will show only those selections.
For example, you can filter by orders that were created (either online or internally) in the last 30 days.
Or, you can filter by orders for guests that will complete their experience in the next 14 days.
You can also combine Booking Date & Fulfilment Date to give you data on orders that were created within the last 30 days, and orders where guests will complete their experience in the following week.
- Overview report gives you a quick and simple snapshot of your business's overall performance.
- Revenue report will show you a total revenue breakdown by day, allowing you to drilldown into a specific day.
- Channels report shows you a breakdown of total bookings created by source e.g. internally, online, or by Agent.
- Products report will show a breakdown of total bookings and overall performance of your products.
- Transactions report will provide a breakdown of all payment methods used by your customers.
- Booking Lead Time report shows you how far in advance your customers are booking your products
- Customer Demographics report provides all data and information of your customers.
- Voucher Liability report will show a list of all vouchers issued and partially redeemed by your customers.
Frequently asked questions
Why am I not seeing new or recent bookings in my reports?
- Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST, and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
The legacy reports shows new bookings, why doesn't the new reports?
- The legacy reports is connected to live production databases, which means if you were to run a large report query; you would notice a considerable slowdown in the application (and potentially for other users). The new reports this issue with twice a day update cycles.
What will happen to the legacy reports?
- We have no immediate plans to get rid of the legacy reports. They will remain active on the following plans: Foundation, Accelerate, and Expansion.
Why is Rezdy building new reports?
- After receiving a ton of customer feedback, it was apparent that our current reporting suite could do with an overhaul. We set out to simplify our reports, at the same time empowering our customers to use the data we have to make business decisions, through actionable reporting and insight.
Why did Rezdy choose these reports?
- We chose these reports for the simplicity but actionable nature that they have to offer. The base reports (Overview, Revenue, Channels, Products, and Transactions) help to understand sales information in a range of different dimensions without the need of using multiple filters.
The new reports (Booking Lead Time, Customer Demographics, Voucher Liability, and Session Utilisation) were chosen specifically to leverage the additional data we have. These four reports shed further light on booking trends, customer information, financial liability, and the success of sessions.