Booking Lead Time report
This report helps you to understand the booking patterns of your guests, by showing the total number of bookings made per month (by default, for the previous 12 months), and a simple breakdown of days leading to the fulfilment or travel date.
Important: Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST. All bookings made between these times will not show in reports until the next update cycle.
In the below example, we can see in October 2020 there were:
- 13 bookings made 0 to 2 days before the fulfilment date.
- 11 bookings made 3 to 5 days before the fulfilment date.
- 6 bookings made 11 to 15 days before the fulfilment date; and
- 4 bookings made well in advance for a grand total of 34 bookings.
Tip: All sections can be sorted by clicking any of the headers e.g. Total Value. You can download the full results by hovering over each section and click the button.
You can apply the following filters to this report:
- Fulfilment Date: This is the date of when your guests attend (or complete) their experience with you.
- Order Status: Select an order status from the list to show only those order statuses.
- Channel: Selecting one or more channels from the list will show only those selections.
- Payment Status: Select a payment status from the list to show only those payment statuses.
For example, you can filter by orders for guests that will complete their experience in the next 14 days.
- Overview report gives you a quick and simple snapshot of your business's overall performance.
- Revenue report will show you a total revenue breakdown by day, allowing you to drilldown into a specific day.
- Channels report shows you a breakdown of total bookings created by source e.g. internally, online, or by Agent.
- Products report will show a breakdown of total bookings and overall performance of your products.
- Transactions report will provide a breakdown of all payment methods used by your customers.
- Customer Demographics report provides all data and information of your customers.
- Voucher Liability report will show a list of all vouchers issued and partially redeemed by your customers.
- Session Utilisation report will show the overall performance and value of your product sessions.
Frequently asked questions
Why am I not seeing new or recent bookings in my reports?
- Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST, and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
The legacy reports shows new bookings, why doesn't the new reports?
- The legacy reports is connected to live production databases, which means if you were to run a large report query; you would notice a considerable slowdown in the application (and potentially for other users). The new reports this issue with twice a day update cycles.
What will happen to the legacy reports?
- We have no immediate plans to get rid of the legacy reports. They will remain active on the following plans: Foundation, Accelerate, and Expansion.
Why is Rezdy building new reports?
- After receiving a ton of customer feedback, it was apparent that our current reporting suite could do with an overhaul. We set out to simplify our reports, at the same time empowering our customers to use the data we have to make business decisions, through actionable reporting and insight.
Why did Rezdy choose these reports?
- We chose these reports for the simplicity but actionable nature that they have to offer. The base reports (Overview, Revenue, Channels, Products, and Transactions) help to understand sales information in a range of different dimensions without the need of using multiple filters.
The new reports (Booking Lead Time, Customer Demographics, Voucher Liability, and Session Utilisation) were chosen specifically to leverage the additional data we have. These four reports shed further light on booking trends, customer information, financial liability, and the success of sessions.