Rezdy supports External QR Codes generated from a 3rd Party system/POS system. Your Customers can present their Rezdy confirmations and be directly scanned, and checked in on a participant level, by your POS/entry system.
QR Codes can also be distributed to OTA's like Viator (Expedia coming soon!) and will be populated in their own confirmation vouchers/emails. Please contact Rezdy Support for further assistance.
Note: You must have a 3rd party system to generate and scan the external QR Codes. Using the Rezdy App to scan external QR codes will not work. The Rezdy App only supports checking in Orders created in Rezdy.
Step 1: Import External QR Codes
From within the External QR Codes page, click the button on the top right.
Important: When entering codes, please use only alphanumeric (letters & numbers) characters. Spaces and special characters are not supported.
- Enter codes, making sure to enter 1 code per line.
- Enter a Category name.
- Important: The categories will be linked to a Product's price point, ensure the naming convention closely matches your pricing options (see the Product setup below)
- Optional: Enter Internal notes.
- Click Import codes.
Step 2: Setup External QR Codes
Within a Product's setup page:
- Click Messages.
- Click Notifications.
- Tick the Show an external QR Code box.
- Link each QR Category created (during the above Step 1) to the Product's price options.
And lastly click Save Product
Manually Generating External QR Codes with an Internal Order
When an Order is created online, the QR codes will be auto generated and linked to each pricing option. With Internal Orders;
- Enter the Quantities
- Complete the Participants Section. Note: in this example, Participant 1 will be a Bronze Ticket, Participant 2 will be a Silver Ticket.
Lastly Create Order.
Once the Order is created, you'll notice the Participant Label match the Price points, and the Barcodes generated.
Your Customers are emailed and presented with a unique QR Code per participant:
Note: You will receive 2 email notifications when you are running low on available QR codes. The first will be sent when there are 20 (or less) remaining, and the second will be sent when there are no more codes available.