Resource allocation is a feature only available on the Enterprise plan. It allows you to allocate which resource a quantity in an order will use.
Resource Allocation Requirements
- Must have Resources
- Must have Resources assigned to Calendar Sessions
Resource Allocation does not support the following:
- Shuttle type Products
- Rental type Products
- Any Date Product scheduling options
- Limited Per Price scheduling options
The default behaviour of Resource Allocation is to automatically fill the first Resource in a Session until there are no spots available, then fill the next Resource.
Within a Session:
Within an Order:
Manually Allocate Quantities
In this example; I need to reallocate this family of 5 to a single Vehicle.
Within an Order:
- Remove automatic allocation by setting Quantities to 0.
- Manually reallocate Quantities to the desired Resource.
- The Allocation Status will update as you allocate Quantities to Resources.
- Green: All Quantities have been allocated.
- Red: Quantities have been over or under allocated.
Please Note: The signifies the following:
The allocated Quantities have been assigned to a specific Resource, and will not be removed or reduced even if the total Quantities of the Order reduce in number.
Additionally: This does not mean that the Resource itself is being locked at, or limited to, the allocated quantities.
Once the Order is saved, all Resources are updated.
Important Note: If no manual reallocation is done; the default automatic allocation will always apply i.e. the first Resource will be allocated until 0 available, and then allocates to the next Resource.
Viewing Allocated Resources in Sessions
You will find within the View Session page all the Orders and their allocated Resources
Viewing Resource Allocation on the Manifest
You will find a new column added to the Manifest showing you all allocated Resources
To enable this column view, within the Product's setup page:
- Click Booking Info
- Click Manifest Fields
- Tick Order Resources
Finally Save Product