The default behaviour of Resource Allocation is to automatically fill the first Resource in a Session until there are no spots available, then fill the next Resource. Resource Management allows you to manually allocate resources to specific bookings.
Resource Management (Allocation) Requirements
- Must have Resources
- Must have Resources assigned to Calendar Sessions
Resource Management (Allocation) does not support the following:
- Shuttle type Products
- Rental type Products
- Any Date Product scheduling options
- Limited Per Price scheduling options
Manually Allocate Quantities
The default behaviour of Resources, is to automatically fill the first Resource in a Session until there are no spots available, then fill the next Resource.
Within a Session:
Within an Order:
In this example; I need to re-allocate this group of 25 to a single bus, the 30 Seater Bus.
Within an Order:
- Remove automatic allocation by setting Quantities to 0.
- Manually re-allocate Quantities to the desired Resource.
- The Allocation Status will update as you allocate Quantities to Resources.
- Green: All Quantities have been allocated.
- Red: Quantities have been over or under allocated.
Please Note: The signifies the following:
- The allocated Quantities have been assigned to a specific Resource, and will not be removed or reduced even if the total Quantities of the Order reduce in number.
- Additionally: This does not mean that the Resource itself is being locked at, or limited to, the allocated quantities.
Once the Order is saved, all Resources are updated.
Important Note: If no manual reallocation is done; the default automatic allocation will always apply i.e. the first Resource will be allocated until 0 available, and then allocates to the next Resource.
Viewing Allocated Resources in Sessions
You will find within the View Session page all the Orders and their allocated Resources
Viewing Resource Allocation on the Manifest
You will find a new column added to the Manifest showing you all allocated Resources