This article will help explain each section of the Customer facing email templates, along with a visual guide identifying each section.
How to find your email templates
- Click Settings
- Click Emails
- Click Email Templates
- Select a template to customise
Order Quick Summary, Company Logo, Header
- Order Quick Summary: Displays the Product/Tour booked, day of the week, date, and time. Multiple Products in one Order will be displayed on separate lines.
Company Logo: sits at the top of the email on the left hand side. This image is taken from the Settings > Edit My Profile page.
Header: We highly recommend an Image, choosing a company banner which is slightly different to your Company Logo. Other choices are None, Title and Custom Text.
Order Summary, Introduction Text, Conclusion Text
- Order Summary: Displays a summary of Order totals, Discounts, and balances.
- Introduction Text: This is the general body of the email. Product Additional Information can be found here also, if you have a lot of information, this is pushed down to Page 2
- Conclusion Text: Conclude the general body of the email with a company signature, thanks and best regards.
Tax Invoice/Business Number, Customer Details, Special Requirements
- Tax Invoice/Business Number: This information is taken from the Settings > Edit My Profile page.
- Customer Details: Displays the details of the main Customer contact.
- Special Requirements: Displays any Special Requirements the Customer has entered during their booking process
Payment History, Footer
- Payment History: Displays a breakdown of all payments either the Customer has made during the online booking process, or you have entered during the Internal Order process.
- Footer: This information is displayed at the bottom of Page 1. Choose between None, Title, Image, or Custom Text (supports HTML)
Items Detail, QR Code, Pickup Address, Google Map
- Items Detail: Displays the bulk of consecutive pages. This must be ticked to display information regarding the Product(s) that has been booked.
- QR Code: Displays the QR Code for scanning and checking in processes
- Pickup Address: Displays the Pickup address. If you are not using My Pickups, then the Product address will be displayed which is taken from the Location tab within the Product's setup page
- Google Map: Displays the Pickup address Google Map. If you are not using My Pickups, then the Product map will be displayed which is taken from the Location tab within the Product's setup page
Item Summary, Participant Details, Product Messages: Additional Info
- Item Summary: Displays a detailed breakdown of Items purchased e.g. Adult & Child prices, and Optional Extras.
- Participant Details: Displays participant info
- Product Messages (Additional Information): Displays the Additional Information from the Messages tab within the Product's setup page.
Product specific Terms & Conditions, General Terms & Conditions, Company Address, Connect with us
- Product specific Terms & Conditions: Displays Product specific Terms & Conditions which is taken from the Details tab within a Product's setup page.
- General Terms & Conditions: Displays the company wide Terms & Conditions which is taken from the Settings > Edit My Profile page.
- Company Address: Displays the company address which is taken from the Settings > Edit My Profile page.
- Connect with us (Social Media): Displays your Social Media icons which is taken from the Settings > Edit My Profile page.