The Sessions section of the Mobile Manifest is where you can see all Sessions for the day and perform most of the day to day tasks. Additionally, when using the QR Scan to check in an Order with a balance owing, a message will be displayed:
From the Sessions section, you can:
- See a total of all Sessions and confirmed Participants.
- Perform a Manual Check In/No Show or QR Scan.
- See a breakdown of all Session start times, Product details, and confirmed Participants per Session.
- Click a specific Session start time.
- Create a quick Order (only available if there is already an order on the session)
Within a specific Session start time, you can:
- See a breakdown of all Orders including total number of confirmed participants, main Customer contact, Order number, and owing balances.
- Perform a Quick Check In/No Show or QR Scan.
- Click a specific Order for more information.
Within a specific Order, you can:
- See important information regarding the Order.
- Charge Credit Card or Record a Payment
- Add Note
- Make contact with the main Customer.
- Click to see participant details.
Lastly, within the participant details page, you can see a breakdown of all participants.
More Info: clicking the Session More Info button will display Session information including all Resources assigned, Internal Notes, and Product name.