How To Set Up a Fixed Limit per Price OptionFollow
Restricting certain price options is useful if your vehicles have a limited number of child seats, or if you have a limited number of premium tickets to an attraction. Other examples include:
- Reserved seats on a boat i.e. divers vs spectators
- Set amount of large bikes vs medium bikes
- Reserved seats on a plane i.e. skydivers vs instructors
- Set amount of Adult kayaks vs Child kayaks
- Reserved seats in a concert/theatre hall i.e. Premium Reserve, A Reserve, B Reserve
- Specific number of Single & Double cabins on a yacht
- Reserved seats on a ship i.e. Adult vs Wheelchair Access
- Specific number of Dinner & Cruise tickets vs Cruise only tickets
Important: This feature is not available for Rental or by Minute, by Hour, by Day pricing type Products.
How to set a fixed limit per price option
Within a Product's setup page, on the Scheduling Tab:
- Dates available must be set to Fixed dates & times
- Select the Limited - Fixed limit per price option
- Set the Session maximum. This will be the maximum number of seats available.
- Set the Limit per each price option i.e. Adult, Child, Senior
In the above example, I can accept a maximum 30 Adult or 30 Senior seats, but the Child seats can never exceed 5 e.g. "25 Adult + 5 Child" or "15 Adult + 5 Child + 10 Senior".
Note: The Session maximum limit will always be the maximum number of total seats that can be booked. For example (in the above screenshot), even if the Adult Limit was set to 31, the maximum number of seats that can be booked would still be 30.
Lastly, click the Save button.
Article is closed for comments.