We're very pleased to announce a new feature that allows you to set limits on your Product price options.
A good use for this feature would be if you have a set amount of Resources i.e. Kayaks or Bikes. Another great example is a cruise Product, where you simply want to limit the amount of Child seats. Other scenarios can involve:
- reserved seats on a boat i.e. divers vs spectators
- set amount of large bikes vs medium bikes
- reserved seats on a plane i.e. skydivers vs instructors
- set amount of Adult kayaks vs Child kayaks
- reserved seats in a concert/theatre hall i.e. Premium Reserve, A Reserve, B Reserve
- specific number of Single & Double cabins on a yacht
- reserved seats on a ship i.e. Adult vs Wheelchair Access
- specific number of Dinner & Cruise tickets vs Cruise only tickets
If you have a set number of a particular Resource, e.g. Adult bikes and Child bikes, you can now link your Price options accordingly:
When a Customer now makes their selection, this will allocate automatically to each Resource accordingly:
In this example, I want to put a limit on the maximum amount of children that can be taken out on a cruise on any given day
When a Customer now makes a booking, seats are allocated accordingly
This will prevent Customers booking seats that are no longer available for that day
All feedback is welcomed, feel free to drop us a comment or any improvement ideas for the next iteration of this feature. For anyone requiring support or further assistance with this new feature, feel free to create a Support ticket by clicking this link.